Nablopomo provides writing prompts and this one sounded like fun, so here goes!
- I once ate an entire chocolate cake all by myself. I don’t usually recommend this, but it was worth it.
- Years ago I went to a Fleetwood Mac concert with my Mom and got a contact buzz. The air was thick with it.
- My dream is to own a horse farm and a bakeshop, not necessarily in that order. Or I could sell sweet treats by horseback. Food trucks are so 2013.
- If I have free time away from the kids, all I want to do is read books, watch movies and eat chocolate without having to hide in the corner. I’m not sharing!
- I’m obsessed with magazines. My Zinio account is bursting at the seams. Thank you Public Library for the free access. Support your local library!
Right now my children are tearing through the house shouting, “Time to go to jail, Dirty Dan!” I don’t even want to know.
So there you have it. A quick peek into a tiny sliver of my life. Now I’m off to find out who the heck Dirty Dan is…