It’s been a bad week for time vs. blog posts, so when I saw this questionnaire on Jodi Llewellyn’s blog I decided it would be fun to fill out.
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. People often misjudge my shyness for arrogance.
2. I am a night owl, definitely NOT a morning person.
3. I used to work for a children’s hospital.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Something awful happening to my children
2. Big, hairy spiders
3. Being in deep water alone; I’m terrified of sharks!
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Dark roast coffee
2. My iPhone
3. A book, any book
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Watching foreign films
2. Reading books and magazines
3. Hanging out in book stores
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. An author
2. A doctor. If I didn’t have children, this would have been my career path, but I wanted babies. Maybe in my next life…
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
1. Mast Brothers Chocolate: A Family Cookbook
2. Daily Rituals: How Artists Work
3. All Joy and No Fun: The Paradox of Modern Parenthood
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. Submission for Literary Mama
2. New blog post ideas
3. Submission for parenting magazine
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Go back to Anguilla with my husband
2. Become a published author
3. Start my own business
THREE CELEB IDOLS (or crushes):
1. Audrey Tatou – Love her
2. Helen Mirren – Stunning
3. Tom Hanks – One of my favorites
1. “Don’t look back. You’re not going that way.” – Unknown
2. “I’m rarely bored alone. I am often bored in groups and crowds.” – Laurie Helgoe
3. “You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” – Dita Von Teese